COVID-19 Precautions and FAQ
COVID-19 Update: Our team is following safe and responsible standards as outlined by the CDC. We have implemented new products, procedures, and regulations to ensure the safety of our employees and clients.
The Health and Safety of Your Staff and Family are Our Top Priorities
- We are open and following all processes and recommendations from the CDC, and our local and state mandates.
- We are taking precautions to ensure our customers and team members are safe.
- Our team members wear face masks, gloves and other PPE while on site.
- We offer a variety of supplies and techniques to sanitize your space including:Sanitizing Mats
- Disinfectant Fogging
- 2-Step Disinfecting Process
- Special detail to high touch elements like door knobs and light switches
- Every team member is provided, and uses, antibacterial and antiviral hand sanitizer regularly.
- We practice social distancing both within our staff and at every client location.
- Staff is temperature checked daily.
- Any staff experiencing cold or flu symptoms are to stay home – no exceptions!
- We’ve implemented additional training to ensure safety and effectiveness of our products, services and techniques.
COVID Updates – Q & A
Q. Some of the products on the “N” list say “Food Contact” what does that mean?
List N, EPA’s list of disinfectants for use against SARS-Co V-2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19), tells you the types of surfaces on which you can safely use a disinfectant product. (Click the green plus sign next to a products registration number and look at the surface type)
You can use certain products on surfaces that touch food, such as dishes, cooking utensils and countertops. For these products, the surface type in List N will include the phrase “Food Contract”
Sometimes the products directions will require a user to rinse the surface after disinfections—this will be noted in List N as Food Contact Surfaces, Post-Rinse Required. When a rinse is not necessary, this will be noted as Food Contact Surfaces, No Rinse. You can find out whether you need to rinse the surface after disinfection by reading the directions on the product label.
Q. How does EPA know that the products on List N work on SARS-Co V-2?
EPA expects the products on List N to kill SARS-Co V-2, (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19), because they:
- Demonstrate efficacy against the coronavirus SARS-Co V-2
- Demonstrate efficacy against a pathogen that is harder to kill than SARS-Co V-2 (COVID-19)
- Demonstrates efficacy against a different human coronavirus similar to SARS-Co V-2 (COVID-19)
EPA expects all products on List N to be effective against SARS-Co V-2 (COVID-19) when used according to label directions.
Q. What is the “Contact Time” on List N products?
The “Contact Time” is the amount of time the treated surface should remain wet to be effective against SARS-Co V-2 (COVID-19). The surface should be visibly wet for the full duration of the contact time.
FAQs – Q & A
Q. Do I supply my own cleaning equipment and products?
We supply all cleaning supplies and equipment. That means that we are using professional, top of the line equipment that is well maintained and disinfected between uses.
Q. How can I leave instructions for the Sort of Stephanie team?
It’s best to discuss specific requirements during your initial consultation and walkthrough, however changes to can always be accommodated, just give us a call!
Q. Are the Sort of Stephanie team members legal and background checked?
YES! All of our team members have undergone pre-employment screening including a background check, employment verification and personality tests.
Q, What is the “Tissue Test”?
The Sort of Stephanie Tissue Test is our way of making sure even those hard to reach areas are spotless! Our team members will use a tissue to check for any missed spots. If the tissue doesn’t come away perfectly clean, we’ll clean it again!
Q. What areas do you serve?
We serve all of Livingston and Oakland counties, including Wixom, Novi, Commerce Township, Walled Lake, Wolverine lake, Milford, Highland , Troy, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, and more!
Q. How do I pay for my service?
Sort of Stephanie accepts cash, check and credit card payments. Let’s discuss what works best for you!